Any person is entitled to receive copies of information on ARMECONOMBANK OJSC pursuant to Part 3 of Article 20 and Part 2 of Article 43 of RA Law "On Banks and Banking" within 3 (three) banking days after submitting a written application.
- Cost of delivery of the information by mail (weighting up to 150 grams) is AMD 1,000 (including VAT),
- Hard copies provided on the spot or delivery by e-mail is free of charge,
- To obtain information on ARMECONOMBANK OJSC, please call +374 8000 86-86 or +374 10 510-910 or visit ARMECONOMBANK Head Office or branches.
You may submit your applications, i.e. complaints or claims to Mr. S. Gharibyan, Ombudsman, Member of the Board of ARMECONOMBANK OJSC by calling +374 10 510-959 or in the following manner:
- Hand-delivery to Head Office or branches,
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org,
- Mail to ARMECONOMBANK OJSC, 23/1 Amiryan, 0002, Yerevan,RA.
Should a customer receive no reply from the Bank to his/her complaint/claim within 10 working days or not be satisfied by the final answer to such complaint/claim, he/she shall be entitled to file a claim with the Financial System Mediator.
“Elite Plaza” Business Center,
7th floor 15 Khorenatsi str.,
Yerevan 0010, Armenia
Tel. (+374 60) 70-11-11
Fax (+374 10) 58-24-21
The Bank has not waived the right to dispute the Financial System Mediator's decisions only for monetary claims. That is, in some cases "ARMECONOMBANK" OJSC may judicially dispute the Financial System Mediator's decisions against "ARMECONOMBANK" OJSC.
ARMECONOMBANK "Customer complaints and appeals acceptance, discussion and decision-making" Charter and documents.