ARMECONOMBANK has joined the programs supported by the government of RA aimed to neutralize economic affects caused by COVID-19. The assistance to be given within the framework of the aforementioned measures will contribute agronomists, companies and private enterpreneurs and SMEs suffered from the regime of emergency situation.
- The beneficiaries of the assistance envisaged by the first event program are the companies and private entrepreneurs registered and operating in the Republic of Armenia /link/.
- Within the framework of the second event, separate entities engaged in the field of agriculture will be granted an opportunity to receive interest- free financing.
- Businesses that are entitled to receive assistance under the third event program can be served at ARMECONOMBANK OJSC
Requirements to the businesses:
- The borrower shall have a positive loan history: the borrower shall not have 30 days and more overdue loan liabilities within the 12 months preceding the date of applying for the loan.
- There shall not be administrative proceeding cases filed against the borrower to charge non-fulfilled tax liabilities within 365 days preceding the loan application submission day.
To get detailed information, please follow the Bank’s news.