ARMECONOMBANK OJSC leases fireproof personal safekeeping banking boxes for keeping the securities and documents, golden items and other valuable assets safe. This service enables you to keep your valuable assets safe and sound and in absolute confidentiality.
Using this service you will no longer worry about safekeeping of your precious items. It also fits well for other values and confidential documents.
- During lease of safekeeping box, the Customer has a right to access the room were the box is located during the operating day, submitting his passport in accordance with the procedure established in the Bank,
- The Customer can stay in the room where the box is located maximum 10 minutes,
- The Customer puts the Values into the drawer inside the box,
- It is prohibited to keep explosives, flammable materials, materials bearing chemical, biological jeopardy, as well as liquid materials and drugs,
- In case of slightest doubt (of terrorism, drugs) the Bank is entitled to claim checking of the safekeeping box, in exclusive cases, without the customer's participation,
- The safekeeping box may be stamped by the customer's signature or seal on customer's request,
- The Customer is liable to forbid making the duplicate of the key, immediately informing the bank in writing about the loss of the key,
- Before 12.00 a.m. of the date of termination of the leasing agreement, or on the next day, if that day is not a business day, the Customer is liable to free the safekeeping box and to hand over the key,
- The bank bears no responsibility for the loss or injury of Values deposited in the box or their loss, during the process of depositing or withdrawal from the box, if that loss or injury did not occur on fault of bank employee,
- If the Customer does not free the box within 7 days following the end of leasing, the bank opens it, holds its consistence respectively sealed at the bank's depositary, imposing fines on it in accordance with existing bank tariffs.
Personal safekeeping boxes are in Head office, Kentron Branch, Ejmiatsin Branch, Nano Branch and Shahumyan Branch.