Gas (rent and service fee)
Phone ( Team mobile/urban, Ucom, Vivacell Kharabakh Telecom mobile/urban)
Internet (Team Hiline,Ucom,Rostelecom, Kharabakh Telecom)
TP fines (according to the Decision number and License Plate and tech. passport)
Car parking fine/fee
Intercom/Stroy Master, Armatis/
|Tariffs of services provided through AEB Mobile/ AEB Online systems (Hereinafter System)1||Resident||Non-resident and non RA citizen|
|1. Downloading and maintenance of AEB Mobile Application /PE/||Free of charge|
|2.Change of the system password||Free of charge|
|3.Sending a new password via e-mail||Free of charge|
|4. Unblocking the access to AEB Mobile / AEB Online system||Free of charge|
|5. Transfer to the card*** tariffs here2|
|6. Transactions with plastic cards2 preferential tariffs of services1|
|6.1 Transfers from the card account to the benefit of the clients of RA banks5||Free of charge|
|6.2 Card blocking||Free of charge|
|6.3 Unblocking of the card blocked by the system||Free of charge|
|7. Transfers from bank accounts in USD and EUR to other banks in RA territory/preferential tariff/||0.1% minimum AMD 1000, maximum AMD 10000|
|7.1 Transfers from bank accounts in USD and EUR to other banks in RA territory interbank/preferential tariff/||Free of charge|
|8. The cost of an SMS sent to confirm notifications||AMD 10|
|9. Opening a dram account for a customer not having a current AMD bank account when providing the AEB Mobile system /preferential tariff/||Free of charge|
|10. “Online loan” provided to physical entities through AEB Mobile / AEB Online systems||See the Information Bulletin6|
|11. AEB Transfer/countless transfer /7||0.6% minimum AMD 200|
|12. Sending the new password of the system through an SMS* message||AMD 10|
|13. Service fee|
|13.1 Access to AEB online System for LE/PE clients without security code4||AMD 1000 monthly||AMD 2000 monthly|
|13.2 Access to the system upon LE/PE/PE client request with the security code, receipt of the code through the device3||Flat fee- AMD 10000 +1000 monthly||Flat fee – AMD 30000 +2000 monthly|
|13.3 Access to the system upon LE/PE/PE client request with the security code, receipt of the code through an SMS message (without a device) 4||AMD 2000 monthly||AMD 4000 monthly|
|13.4 Access to the system upon LE/PE/PE customer’s request with a security code, possibility to receive the code both through an SMS and device 3 and 4||Flat fee- AMD 10000 + AMD 2000 monthly||Flat fee- AMD 30000 + AMD 4000 monthly|
|14. Fee for the receipt of the security code with each additional device (LE/PE)||Flat fee- AMD 7500||Flat fee- AMD 20000|
|15. Change of LE/PE/I Device in case of loss (damage) of the device*||AMD 10000||Flat fee –AMD 30000|
* The tariff includes VAT.
** In case of submitting an application for registration in AEB Mobile/AEB Online electronic systems of "ARMECONOMBANK" OJSC, the opening of the above-mentioned account is set free of charge for customers not having a current bank AMD account.
*** Except for the amount cards envisaged for pension and other social payments
1 Get acquainted with the Bank’s tariffs in "III. TRANSFERS and Information Bulletin of Card account and virtual terminals". All other tariffs are available without preferential terms.
2 To get acquainted with the full tariffs for the provision and service of plastic cards, see "Information Bulletin of card account and virtual terminals".
3 a/in case of providing the device/s/ to the client until the 25th of the reporting month, the fee is charged for one month during the same month, and in case of providing the device/s/ on 25th of the reporting month or later -within the next month for a month
b/in case of returning the device/s/ till the 5th working day of the reporting month no tariff is charged for the reporting month.
4 a/ In case of signing the application submitted for the use of service till the 25th of the reporting month, the fee will be charged within the same month for a month. Should the aforementioned application be signed on 25th of the accounting month or later, the fee is charged for a month within the next month. b/ In case of refusal of the service till the 5th working day of the reporting month, the tariff for the accounting month won’t be charged.
5 Except for MasterCard ARMEC's GOLD, MasterCard ARMEC's STANDARD and Visa Classic Plus card types. In accordance with "Information Bulletin of card account and virtual terminals".
6 To get acquainted with the tariffs of “Online Loan” provided through AEB Mobile / AEB Online systems, see the Information Bulletin.
7 "AEB TRANSFERS" internal fast money transfer system, which will enable transfers in AMD and USD, EUR, RUR foreign currencies in the network of branches of "HAECONOMBANK" OJSC, without submitting additional data and without charging encashment fee from the customer.
8 The tariffs of other payments as per the tariffs defined by Easy Pay
6. Other terms and conditions
- The system allows 6 failed login attempts.
In case of more than 5 unsuccessful login attempts the given user’s right to access the system will be temporarily blocked. Should the user enter the correct password 10 minutes later, the access is restored. In case of 6 unsuccessful login attempts the access will be blocked.
- The Bank is eligible to block the user’s access in case of non-identification of the customer, as well as in the cases set forth by the general terms of the agreement on the provision of banking services signed with the Customer.
- The customer is eligible to block the user’s access to the system or change users by applying to the Bank.
- To carry out operations through the system, the fulfillment and compliance with the requirements defined by General Terms of the general agreement on the provision of banking services (if the agreement hasn’t been signed, the customer is required to sign it or from the moment of the registration in the system, the agreement existing at the Bank is deemed to be signed between the Bank and the customer), and General Terms and Tariffs, as well as the identification of the Customer are required.
- Customer’s authentification in the system is the latter’s registration as a User, after which the customer is given user’s login and a temporary password, by the use of which the Customer is deemed to be identified.
- After the Customer's identification, the performance of any action and/or operation/transaction allowed by the System is considered a transaction actually performed by the Customer and/or on his/her instructions, and the information generated in the system regarding it acquires legal force and significance equivalent to a written document transaction signed by the Customer.
- If the User is not the Customer directly, then the User is considered an authorized representative of the Client with the role assigned to the latter in the registration application of the Customer and the operations executed by the latter are deemed to be executed by the Customer (the Customer can terminate this authority by notifying the Bank in written).
- The Customer (user) shall keep the secrecy of its passwords, not disclose to the third parties, not to give an opportunity for them to become accessible to other persons and take all possible security measures, and in case of any leakage or similar risk, the customer must change the passwords in the system and contact the Bank to suspend the Customer’s identification by the use or application thereof.
- To verify the Customer's identification, the System may recommend additional security measures (sending a one-time password to the registered phone number through SMS and/or other measures), by the use of which the identification of the person entering the System and/or making transactions and the Customer will be deemed verified.
- The bank undertakes to charge the Customer the commissions defined by the Bank’s Tariffs for executing operations with the System, as well as other fees related to the service of the System by the third parties (SMS fee and /or other).
- The bulletin is provided free of charge in paper form at the Customer's request, and is also available at all locations of the Bank's activity (the head office of the Bank and branches).
- The Client may get acquainted with other terms of usage of the system through the Internet website of the Bank.
- The terms of the Bulletin may have amended after the date of publication of the bulletin,. Which the Client may clarify by contacting the Bank’s means of communication indicated in the Bulletin.
Terms and conditions:
1․ The list of necessary documents :
- Identification document
- Application for the registration/service in Mobile Banking/Online Banking electronic system
- General Agreement on the rendering of banking services
- Notification on the terms and order of guaranteeing the recovery of the deposits placed with the Bank.
Depending on the various circumstances, additional documents and information may be required. (This is not included in the bulletin).
2. The provision of the service is implemented by the Head Office and branches of ARMECONOMBANK OJSC .
3. ATTENTION! YOU ARE ELIGIBLE TO COMMUNICATE WITH A FINANCIAL INSTITUTION BY THE MEANS OF COMMUNICATION YOU PREFER – THROUGH POSTAL SERVICES OR ELECTRONICALLY. THE RECEIPT OF INFORMATION ELECTRONICALLY IS THE MOST CONVENIENT. IT IS AVAILABLE ROUND-THE-CLOCK (24/7), FREE OF THE RISK OF LOSS OF PAPER INFORMATION AND ENSURES THE CONFIDENTIALITY
4. On the purpose of due diligence of the customer envisaged by ra law on “Օn combating money laundering and terrorism financing”, the bank may request additional documents or other information from the consumer based on "Know your customer" principle, as well as ask the consumer additional questions during oral communication (in case of necessity of such a requirement) .
5. In compliance with the agreement signed with USA, to find out if you are a usa tax payer, financial institutions may collect additional information about the agreements, contracts, cooperation, membership signed by financial institutions, which may have a direct impact on the consumers (e.g. foreign account tax compliance act (fatca))