We hereby inform that from 16 March 2020 to 17 May 2020 ARMECONOMBANK OJSC will not impose penalties against the individuals who won’t be able to fulfill their loan obligations set forth by the loan agreement schedule for the mentioned period and it won’t be deemed as non-fulfillment of loan obligations.
Nevertheless, the borrowers having income are encouraged to make regular loan payments in accordance with the acting schedule to avoid the further burden of accumulated loan liabilities.
We would like to remind that the Bank is willing to provide individual and flexible approach to the businesses that may have problems regarding the possible breach of loan repayment schedule.
At the same time to prevent the danger of spread of viruses we recommend you to give preference to remote methods of transactions while using banking service.
- Online services can be executed on: https://payments.aeb.am/
- To get acquainted with the list of ATMs/ Cash In terminals, please visit the link: https://aeb.am/hy/940/
- Contact the Customer Support Center:
- +374 8686, 010 510-910 - Customers Support Center
- +374 96 012 816, 10 530761- Plastic cards round-the-clock service
- +374 99 158686 (sms), 10 510991 - International Operations Department / for receiving transfers from abroad (Cash2Card)/
- +374 33 00 8686 WhatsApp/Viber:
It is notable to mention that within the aforementioned period no commission will be charged for the payments executed on https://payments.aeb.am/ internet platform with ARCA, local and international VISA, MASTER and MAESTRO payment cards.