1) Over the period of renting the Safekeeping Box, the Customer has the right to access the room of Safekeeping Boxes during the operational day submitting his/her passport in the order existing in the Bank.
2) The client can stay in the area the where the individual safekeeping box is kept for maximum 10 minutes.
3) The Customer puts the valuables into the box placed inside the Safekeeping room.
4) It’s not allowed to keep explosive, flammable, chemical, biological, radioactive hazardous materials including liquid substances, drugs, weapons and ammunition.
5) Should there be any suspicions (terrorism, drugs), the Bank is eligible to check the safekeeping box and exceptional cases without the Customer’s participation.
6) At the customer's request, the safekeeping box can be sealed with the Client’s signature or seal
7) The customer is obliged not to let the key of the box be duplicated immediately notifying the Bank in written about the loss of the key of the safekeeping box.
8) Upon the customer’s application, the duplicate of the key is provided to the customer by charging from the latter the tariff set by the Bank’s Executive Board for the mentioned service
9) The Client shall discharge the safekeeping box and hand over the key on the day of termination of the agreement on the renting of safekeeping box till 16:00, or if such day is not a working day on the following day till 12:00 pm.
10) The Bank is not liable for the loss or damage of the Valuables which occurred when placing or removing thereof from the safekeeping boxes, provided that such loss or damage is not caused in the Bank’s employee’s fault.
11)In case the Safekeeping box is not discharged after the expiry of the period set for the use of the safekeeping box and it’s not prolonged by the Bank and the Customer, a penalty at the size set by the Bank’s Tariffs will be charged from the Customer for each overdue day.
12) The Bank may forbid the customer to use the safekeeping box if the customer has unpaid liabilities towards the Bank.
13) Should the safekeeping box not be discharged within 180 days after the expiry of the term, upon the order of the Bank’s CEO a committee consisting of the Bank’s employees is created, which opens the safekeeping box, takes out its content and compiles a relevant statement. The Bank may sell the property available in the safekeeping box by an auction for the purpose to pay customer’s unpaid liabilities. The property is kept in the Bank’s vault till being sold.
Safekeeping of Valuables:
CSCO /the branches of the Bank may accept different kind of valuables form the customers. The valuables to be kept in the Bank are packaged and sealed in the presence of the customer. The list of valuables (attached to the safekeeping agreement) is also placed in the package (bag). The customer can check the preservation and state of the valuables at any time by notifying the Custodian thereof at least 24 hours prior. In case of withdrawal of valuables prior to the term set forth by the safekeeping agreement, the safekeeping fee is not recovered. If the valuables are not removed after the expiry of the safekeeping term, a penalty at the size and order set forth by the Bank’s tariffs will be applied for each overdue day After the termination of custodian agreement, should the customer fail to withdraw valuables within 30 days after receipt of notification, the Bank shall have the right to sell such goods through public auctions meeting the Bank’s requirement on the account of that.
“YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO COMMUNICATE WITH THE FINANCIAL ORGANIZATION BY MAIL OR ELECTRONILCALLY”. GETTING ELECTRONIC INFORMATION IS THE MOST CONVINIENT. IT IS AVILABLE 24/7, IS FREE OF RISK OF LOSS OF PAPER INFORMATION AND ENSURES SECRET. «ATTENTION! «YOUR FINANCIAL INFORMATION» IS AN ELECTRONIC SYSTEM THAT SIMPLIFIES THE SEARCHING OF THE SERVICES SUGGESTED THE INDIVIDUALS, COMPARING AND MAKES THE MOST EFFECTIVE OPTION FOR YOU.