How to use the service
- Send an SMS message from the phone number registered in the Bank to the Bank's phone number (+374) 99 158-686, indicating the name of the transferor, the surname, the control code for receiving the money (unique code of transfer), the amount of money in numbers and the currency of the amount
- submit an application with AEB Mobile or AEB Online systems by choosing the name of the transmission system, name, surname of the transferor, the control code(unique code of transfer) amount of money in numbers and currency of the amount
- by making a phone call from (+374) 10 510-991 phone number registered in the bank providing the bank password (information code) accurately for identification purposes and the name and surname of the recipient and the transferor of the money, the control code of the transferred money(unique code of transfer), amount of the money and currency
In case of compliance with the established requirements, the transfer is paid to the account within one banking day, and in case of non-compliance, the payment of the transfer is not made and the customer is informed about it by phone call or SMS message.
If the currency of the transferred amount differs from the currency of the account, the amount is converted to the currency of the account at the exchange rate set for this service at the moment in the Bank.
Messages or phone calls by the Bank are received/ made every working day from 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Fast money transfers are carried out between individual customers.
- Transfer of funds in "ARMECONOMBANK" OJSC is carried out in different currencies according to the currencies set by the international money transfer systems and the maximum limit set for one transfer (you can find the details in the relevant sections for payment systems in this summary). The amount transferred to the customer receiving the money transfer is paid in the currency indicated by the sender. If the client wants to convert the amount received, it is converted to another currency at the exchange rate established for receiving funds through payment systems in "ARMECONOMBANK" OJSC. In case of not receiving the transferred money the return of transferred money is made according to the rules of transmission systems.
- The statute of limitations of transfers is set according to the transmission systems.
- The maximum period of making transfer/ receipt of money funds is 1-10 minutes.
- THE CUSTOMER HAS A RIGHT TO COMMUNICATE WITH FINANCIAL INSTITUTION IN A WAY HE/SHE PREFERS BY MAIL OR ELECTRONICALLY. RECEIVING INFORMATION ELECTRONICALLY IS THE MOST CONVENIENT. IT IS AVAILABLE 24/7, IS FREE FROM THE RISK OF THE LOSS OF PAPER INFORMATION AND ENSURES PRIVACY.
- The bank may require additional documents or other information from the consumer on the basis of the "Know your customer" principle, as well as ask the additional questions to consumer during verbal communication, for the purpose of due diligence of the customer defined by the RA Law "On Combating Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing".
- You can get acquanticed with the destinations of international money transfer (country, city, service points) from https://aeb.am/hy/558/ website.
- The Customer can be notified of the completion or rejection of the transfer through phone call, SMS message or AEB MOBILE / AEB ONLINE systems.
- Regarding the provision of additional services, you can familiarize yourself with the list of branches and their operating hours on the website of "ARMENIAN BANK" OJSC at www.aeb.am or by calling +37410510910, 8686 phone numbers.
- You can get acquanticed with the information summaries of international fast money transfer systems going to the following link https://aeb.am/hy/sakagner/
- “Your financial directory” is an electronic system facilitating the search, comparison of the services provided to individuals and the selection of the most effective option for You https://www.fininfo.am.
- The claim procedure and terms by the Customer is defined according to the internal legal acts of the Bank.