- Mobile POS payment terminal is a facility of accepting by smartphone
- The activation of Mobile POS payment terminal is possible to make with smartphones with Android 8.1 and higher software, NFC enabled.
- Minimum turnover amount*
If the monthly turnover realized through Mobile POS application is less than AMD 50,000, the monthly maintenance fee (taxes included) is AMD 1,000
* the total of transactions executed through all POS terminals activated in the given TSP during the calendar month is taken as a basis for turnover
- POS terminal agreement termination fee (including taxes)
In case of early termination of the agreement within one year after activating Mobile POS application, a monthly maintenance fee (taxes included) is AMD 10,000
- The service is available both for legal entity and PE clients.
- It is possible to accept payments with credit and debit cards (including with Apple Pay, Google Pay methods of payment) through the service.
- The process of activating the service by the bank usually lasts up to 5 (five) working days, but is possible to activate in shorter periods, which is subject to discussion between the trade/service point and the Bank.
- The rates of commissions charged by the Bank for non-cash transactions for the service are defined on a contractual basis according to the service points. Moreover, the Bank does not set a service activation fee.
- The bank serves the cards of the following payment systems:
- Armenian Card (ArCa)
- Visa International
- Europay, MasterCard
You can get acquainted with the guidebook of servicing the payment cards of ArmEconombank OJSC here
You can familiarize yourself with the current tariffs in the bank here