Any person has the right to receive the information specified in Article 20, Part 3, Article 43, Part 2 of the Law of the Republic of Armenia on "Banks and Banking" regarding ARMECONOMBANK OJSC within three banking days after submitting the written application. copies. You can find the law at the following link: https://www.arlis.am/DocumentView.aspx?docid=164974
- Cost of delivery of the information by mail (weighting up to 150 grams) is AMD 1,140 (including VAT),
- Hard copies provided on the spot or delivery by e-mail is free of charge,
- To obtain information on ARMECONOMBANK OJSC, please call +374 8000 86-86 or +374 10 510-910 or visit ARMECONOMBANK Head Office or branches.
You can submit your applications, appeals and claims in the following ways:
- Hand-delivery to Head Office or branches,
- Mail to ARMECONOMBANK OJSC, 23/1 Amiryan, 0002, Yerevan,RA.
In order to receive information on complaints, the client can call the Head of the Legal Department of ARMECONOMBANK OJSC, Ombudsman Vrezh Jhangiryan, on +37410510910*9999#.
Should a customer receive no reply from the Bank to his/her complaint/claim within 10 working days or not be satisfied by the final answer to such complaint/claim, he/she shall be entitled to file a claim with the Financial System Mediator.
In accordance with the RA Law on the Financial System Mediator, an Individual, according to the Tax Code of the Republic of Armenia, a private entrepreneur considered a subject of micro-entrepreneurship, a legal entity has the opportunity to submit claims arising from a transaction concluded between a financial organization and themselves to the Financial System Mediator.
ARMECONOMBANK OJSC refused to dispute the decisions of the Financial System Mediator, according to which the amount of property claim does not exceed AMD 100,000 (one hundred thousand).
Social and Environmental Management Executive:
Phone: +374 10 510-910, (extension 9033)
Social and Environmental Management Specialist:
Phone: +374 10 510-910 (extension 5111),